is a Christian organisation committed to making a positive difference in the lives of families, children and disadvantaged people. Operating in the early learning sector, we are a well-established organisation undergoing a quiet revolution. We are reinventing ourselves and ready to innovate our way into our future. So if you are excited about creating a new world and coming on an exciting journey with us, we would love to hear from you.
The position of Certificate III qualified Early Childhood Educator
is a permanent part-time position (25 hours per week; five hours per day, Monday to Friday). Key Responsibilities
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Writing children’s documentation that includes: analysis, identification of the individual’s learning disposition and progression of the learning.
- Designing and developing learning environments to reflect the different learning dispositions, skill/developmental levels and interest of children.
- Working in a collaborative manner with all staff.
- Supporting the established relationships with families; and the ‘culture’ of the centre.
- Participating and contributing to the pedagogical discussions and studies.
- Being an intentional practitioner and communicator.
in the following areas is required:
- Ability to develop partnerships with parents and families.
- Ability to develop warm and meaningful relationships with children.
- Proven high level interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and being able to work as part of a team
of the following is needed:
- Child development for 0-6 year olds and current trends in Early Childhood Education.
- Relevant legislation and NQF
is also required in:
- Working with children with additional needs is highly desirable.
- Working in Children’s centres is highly desirable.
- Certificate III Qualified Early Childhood Educator
Please email your application
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Commitment to inclusive Early Childhood practices
- Comply with our Christian ethos and preferably demonstrate an active faith
- Pass the necessary checks before being employed
including a Covering Letter specifically addressing the criteria above and a resume to:
Manager, Northmead Baptist Child Care
via the 'Apply Now' button.
Enquiries: Marijana 02 9683 1938 Email: email@example.com
or go to www.integricare.org.au
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.