• CBM Australia
• 2 year contract role
• 4 or 5 days per week (negotiable)
• Box Hill Location with accessible public transport and onsite parking.
About the role:
Do you have experience in international development with Australian NGOs? Do you want an excellent opportunity to add value and join a great team? This role could be for you!
The Program Coordinator Accreditation & Systems role will bring focus to preparation for DFAT accreditation and ACFID Code as well as supporting ANCP grant management.
The team supports effective high quality programs in 11 countries alleviating poverty, raising awareness on the rights of people with disabilities and including them in local change processes. We strengthen field program implementation, contribute to partner capacity and promote learning in our programs, working with local partner organisations to bring local change.
Download the full Position Description
You will bring:
- • At least 5 years’ experience in development sector program including compliance (safeguarding, counter terrorism, fraud, sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment)
- • Current experience and insight in the management of program information for DFAT accreditation and ACFID Code
- • Experience in development sector project management cycle (approval, implementation and reporting)
- • Excellent writing skills with the ability to produce succinct clear documents
- • Commitment to CBM’s mission and values and willingness to help CBM grow and develop
- • Experience in managing and organising a complex workload cooperatively within a team
- • Excellent interpersonal skills
If you meet the above criteria, please email a resume and a letter of application addressing the role’s key tasks and priorities via the 'Apply Now' button.
Applications close: Tuesday 26th March
About CBM Australia:
CBM Australia is an international Christian development organisation, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest countries of the world. We partner with local organisations with the aim of building and promoting an inclusive world in which all persons with disabilities enjoy their human rights and achieve their full potential. CBM Australia is a key member of the CBM global network and has in its remit strong field programming and advocacy work as well as fundraising.
Relevant background checks including working with children, police, anti-terrorism and reference checks will be completed prior to the preferred candidate’s employment being confirmed.
CBM Australia is committed to workplace equity and diversity and encourages applications from Australian Residents with diverse cultural backgrounds and people with a disability.
CBM Australia is committed to the safety and best interest of all children accessing CBM supported services and programs and workplace.