- Flexible Location
- Must be available to work between hours of 10am – 8pm
- Multiple Roles available (Part Time and Full Time Temporary Positions)
New Year, New Career? Our contact centre is hiring!
WANTED: A great talker with a heart for children in poverty.
If you love interacting with people on the phone, have a knack for explaining complex things with simplicity, and are passionate about helping children in poverty, then Compassion Australia has the perfect job for you. We’re looking for a Supporter Relationship Specialist to join our busy customer service centre.
The successful applicant will be an active Christian with a heart for the poor, who is humble and teachable, and has:
- Exemplary administrative skills, including outstanding attention to detail
- Exemplary communication skills, including the ability to communicate via phone and email
- Previous experience in a customer service related role or call centre (desirable)
This jobs location is flexible which means if successful you may have the opportunity to either work from our head office in Newcastle or one of our regional offices based in various locations around Australia.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please download the information pack and submit your application as per the instructions outlined in the application pack. You can submit your application or download the information pack by clicking “Apply Now”. Applications close 9am AEDT Monday 10th September 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Human Resources on 02 4935 5000.