Note: Christian Jobs Pty Ltd is a company dedicated to expanding the interactivity of Christians in employment and business.
Users on Christian Jobs Pty Ltd must agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Prices set by Christian Jobs Pty Ltd may vary without notice.
2. All amounts owing to Christian Jobs Pty Ltd must be paid within 14 days of the date of invoice. Christian Jobs Pty Ltd may charge interest on late payment.
3. Users must pay the amount of all invoices in full notwithstanding any errors or omissions in any advertisement.
4. All prices listed on Christian Jobs Pty Ltd include GST unless specifically noted otherwise.
5. It is the responsibility of Users to ensure they comply with the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commision Act 1986 and any other anti-discrimination legislation applicable in the state in which they conduct business. Where an exemption has been granted, the exemption number must be included in the advertisement submitted to Christian Jobs Pty Ltd. Christian Jobs Pty Ltd will not accept advertisements that appear to be contrary to law.
6. The advertiser indemnifies Christian Jobs Pty Ltd against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by Christian Jobs Pty Ltd as a result of the listing or intended listing of any advertisement by that advertiser on Christian Jobs Pty Ltd, or any related site.
7. Christian Jobs Pty Ltd cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Advertisers are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
8. Christian Jobs Pty Ltd makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements. However, Christian Jobs Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that advertisers check their advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the site(s). Any errors may be edited immediately.
9. Christian Jobs Pty Ltd reserves the right to either edit, reject or remove any listing from its site for any reason whatsoever.
10. You agree at all times to deal with any information or products provided by Christian Jobs Pty Ltd in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of Australia, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
11. All users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following: Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", multi-level marketing, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary) or requires recruitment of others including, but not limited to, members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
12. All Users must adhere to the principles of truth in advertising as per the RCSA's code of Practice. Advertisers should only place job advertisements for permanent or volunteer positions for which they have permission to recruit.
13. You agree to keep Christian Jobs Pty Ltd and its associates fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against Christian Jobs Pty Ltd as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of services by Christian Jobs Pty Ltd to you.
14. You may not assign or transfer your rights and obligations to any other person without the written approval of Christian Jobs Pty Ltd (which will not be unreasonably withheld). If you are a company, any change in the effective control of you shall be deemed an assignment for the purpose of this clause.
15. This agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
16. Christian Jobs Pty Ltd retains all intellectual property rights contained in any of the goods and services provided to you by Christian Jobs Pty Ltd, and you agree not to infringe any of Christian Jobs Pty Ltd's rights without Christian Jobs Pty Ltd's prior written consent.Privacy
17. Christian Jobs Pty Ltd clients are required to be bound by the Australian National Privacy Principles (NPP), or by laws, binding schemes or contracts that uphold privacy principles that are substantially similar to the Australian NPP. Organisations which are not bound by substantially similar principles will be held to the rules described by the NPP. See www.privacy.gov.au for more information on the Australian NPP.