- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Empathy and patience.
- Demonstrated understanding of infection control, manual handling, hazard identification and reduction.
- Applied knowledge of dietary needs.
- Previous experience in a kitchen and/or aged care environment.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Capacity to take initiative and be innovative.
- Adaptable with demonstrated experience in working in a flexible, multi-skilled team environment with demonstrated interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
HammondCare offers its staff competitive salaries, excellent training & development opportunities, a supportive environment and a fabulous benefits program. For more info check out our website: www.hammond.com.au/careers
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
For an information pack, including the selection criteria, and details on how to apply, please see our website: www.hammond.com.au/careers
For any specific queries not answered by the information pack, please phone Marcus Gildon on 0428 219 680
Closing Date: 20 January 2017
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and pre-employment functional assessment.