To be successful in this position you are outcomes focused and a real people person with good time management and planning skills. Being proactive and forward thinking is essential and the ability to manage counter and telephone sales in a busy office environment. You will be a team player and willing to get your hands dirty with manual handling of stock.
- Experience in sales and customer service eg counter sales, spare parts.
- Management experience.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Driver’s license including manual transmissions.
- Competent computer skills.
- Working knowledge of a basic accounting system -MYOB or similar.
- Intermediate competency in MS Office in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Competent English skills including reading, writing and listening.
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow through and complete tasks in the required time.
- Able to multi task.
DESIRED ATTRIBUTES, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Tertiary or trade qualification in mechanics or engineering or associated field.
- Previous mechanical trade, machining, maintenance or manufacturing experience.
- Forklift license.
Based on education, skills and experience.
Please send your resume and a covering letter to
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.