• Full-time role
• Leading Christian charity
• Mobile role based out of Carlingford office
• Salary packaging benefits with fully maintained company vehicle
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted charitable organisation making a real difference in the community. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our expanding and busy team.
Along with your passion for project management, you have well developed client management skills and attention to detail. This role works across the entire organisation, delivering a full range of property maintenance projects including office fit-outs and refurbishment of facilities including hospitals, community housing, group homes, residential aged care units and conference centres.
There are two key aspects to the role.
1. Project Administration
• Project tracking
• Project reporting with milestone reporting in line with Delegations for Tenders & Contracts, and Quality, Risk & Compliance
• Rendering the quality of the projects and recommend the costs for payment
2. Project Coordination
• Coordinating the contracts for suppliers – Tender Panel development and upkeep
• Coordinating the contractors/suppliers to deliver
• Leading the internal Project Coordination Group and being the sole point of contact for project delivery
• Coordinating the mitigation of all internal risks related to the project