To sum up, here's what we're looking for:
• demonstrated experience in integrated communications planning and delivery in a project or campaign capacity - including digital, print, media, sales promotion, social media
• excellent interpersonal skills managing various stakeholders
• ability to prioritise multiple clients and projects to achieve objectives
• ability to think strategically & execute tactically with attention to detail
• excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills
• proficient skills in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• flexible attitude and approach
How to apply
If you have what it takes to make a success of this role we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability to Chantelle.Polley@wesleymission.org.au
Wednesday, 3 May 2017 by midnight
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
NO recruiters thank you.