Destiny Rescue is an international Christian based non-profit organisation dedicated to rescuing children from human trafficking and sexual exploitation. Currently working in three funding nations and five project nations, Destiny Rescue has rescued over 1800 children from exploitation and trafficking since 2011 with over 400 being rescued in 2016 alone.
Destiny Rescue is looking for a National Sales Manager to join the Australian team from their Head Office in Warana on the Sunshine Coast. As part of the Australian Executive Team, the successful applicant will report to the General Manager and is responsible to oversee the Australian Sales Operations, ensuring each individual and team targets are met.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
Managing a young Sales team
- Providing daily management and accountability of Sales Team members
- Working closely with the Sales Team to stretch & grow their capabilities
- Developing Personal Development Plans
- Planning for and undertaking alongside the CEO & General Manager, Quarterly Staff Investment reviews for all Sales Team.
- Planning for Interstate travel between other State Offices to ensure interstate staff are being supported and mentored, whilst also capitalizing on other revenue generating activities in that particular state.
Growing a portfolio of key partnerships delivering reliable, consistent volumes against targets
- Maintaining a strong focus on increasing organisation presence in current accounts, whilst being ever alert for opportunities to develop new accounts and ensuring leads convert to donors through well-crafted campaigns.
- Meeting own personal KPI’s and budget expectations.
- Building and implementing a strategic plan to maximise volume and engagement from key supporters nationally.
Being part of the Management Team
- Actively participating in weekly Management and monthly Executive meetings.
- Managing activity and funnel reporting for Sales Team
- Producing and submitting weekly reports to the General Manager.
- Liaising with Finance Manager & National Marketing Manager to ensure the key objectives of the organisation are continually met.