- Are you passionate about Home Care?
- Would you like to join an innovative, industry-leading Independent Christian Charity with strong future year on year growth?
- HammondCare has an exciting role in the Shoalhaven area
- Minimum 2 years Home Care management experience (or equivalent)
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need.
We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
Bringing these health, hospital and aged care services together, HammondCare has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
Why work for HammondCare?
• We are a Values driven, rapidly growing organisation
• Good work/life balance
• A supportive team environment
• Extensive training and development opportunities
• HammondCare has a career development framework designed to develop and support you in your role and provide career progression and opportunities.
More about the role
The role is responsible for supporting clients and families to achieve their goals of living at home for as long as possible. The role is responsible for service development, ongoing client assessment, and the development and review of care plans, in consultation with clients and key stakeholders to provide services that are tailored to the needs of individual clients, delivered within budget and service expectations.. The Case Manager is also responsible for leading, supporting, and mentoring their team.
The successful incumbent will:
- Provide professional and competent day-to-day delivery of services to clients in line with service expectations and HammondCare’s Mission and Mission in Action.
- Provide professional, capable and aligned leadership for your team in support of HammondCare’s Mission and Mission in Action.
- Ensure there are sufficient capable and aligned staff in your team to serve clients.