- Secure your work / life balance with this role - 0.8 EFT = 30.4 hours pw EFT (full time may be negotiable) plus 14% superannuation
- An opportunity to make your mark with this interesting & exciting role
- Convenient city edge location with plenty of transport options
Whitley College: the Baptist College of Victoria is a Theological College, serving the Baptist community and wider church. Whitley College will also continue to operate as a Residential College of the University of Melbourne during 2017.
As a Theological College, Whitley College is dedicated to providing high quality theological education through a comprehensive range of diplomas and degrees, professional development opportunities, advanced research programmes, and innovative and flexible training initiatives.
We are seeking a talented Marketing and Promotions Manager to work in conjunction with the leadership of the Theological College in order to provide comprehensive marketing and development support for the college community. The focus will provide special attention to recruitment of students, communications, alumni relations and fundraising.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Brand identity in the Higher Education market;
- Website development;
- Promotion across a range of platforms, including an integrated social media strategy; and
- Development of new markets, domestically, internationally and online.