· Be a part of making a difference in the local community · Not your typical sales driven BDM role
· Work close to home - Western Sydney location
· Achieve work life balance – Part Time hours
· Increase take home pay with Salary Packaging Your new employer…
Our client, Gateway Family Services (GFS), is seeking an experienced professional in a Business Development Manager role. GFS is a leader in the field of community services and has been serving families for over 27 years.
Passionate about building a stronger community through helping to build stronger families, GFS offers clients a range of services such as:
- in-home family support, case management and counselling
- parenting groups
- emergency relief
- community activities
- information and advocacy
You will be joining a strong and significant organisation and play an instrumental role in an exciting stage of growth. Leave work each day feeling part of making a difference to the local community! Your new job…
Being a newly created position in the organisation, this role has a strong focus on business development and sustainability of the organisation. Working closely with the senior management team, you will be instrumental for the organisation in securing new business opportunities as well as developing new strategies for promoting fee-for-service activities.
The role is Part Time at 21 hours per week and is for a fixed term period of 12-months initially with the potential for this to be extended depending on business need. Salary to be paid in accordance with the NSW SCHADS Award and this role will be classified at Level 6-7 dependant on skills and experience. What you’ll need to succeed…
With a proven track record of achievement in business development, you will be able to apply this within the not-for-profit sector. Using your solid analytical, fundraising and marketing skills, you are a strategic thinker with a can-do attitude and the interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Bringing your experience in using business intelligence to expand and grow, you will have supported organisations to take advantage of new business opportunities.
- Qualifications in Management, Business or related areas
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a not for profit organisation
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector
- Demonstrated experience & success in grant writing and development of new business opportunities
- Project management experience
- Skilled in research and analysis
- Superior oral and written communication skills in a range of settings
- Significant computer literacy
Having initially begun as an outreach activity of the Uniting Church, it is important all GFS staff have a willingness to work within the Mission, Vision & Values of GFS and the Uniting Church. There may be some travel required for this role so the successful applicant will need to have a current driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
If you have the required skills & experience and are looking to use them in a meaningful and rewarding job, we would love to hear from you! What you’ll get in return…
What to do now…
- Some above Award conditions
- Salary Packaging
- High level of diversity in role
- Excellent working environment
For an Information Pack For more information, please visit www.totalworkforceservices.com.au
or contact us on (02) 4555 4634.
All applicants will be required to address the criteria mentioned in the dot points above.
To apply please send a cover letter addressing the criteria or selection criteria form from the Information Pack along with your resume to email@example.com
If this sounds like your next opportunity, don’t delay, apply today!