An exciting position for a Personal Assistant
We are seeking a Personal Assistant (PA) to support the co-ordinators of a busy not for profit organisation working with people experiencing or at risk of homelessness. Tasks will include but are not limited to: reception duties, data entry, website management, minute taking, submission writing, designing flyers, writing web / newsletter articles, assisting with coordinating events, system development, basic book keeping, issuing invoices and banking.
This position is set for 15.2 hrs a week with hours & days being flexible.
Essential Skills & Criteria:
- High knowledge of Microsoft suite and strong IT skills generally
- High knowledge of Adobe or similar program for general design, flyers and brochures is highly desirable
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in administration and reception
- Experience in book keeping particularly Xero is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience in writing grants or tenders would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to work within a team as well as autonomously
- Open Drivers License
- The ability to manage various responsibilities under strict deadlines and high attention to detail are key components of this role
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- A proactive approach to resolving issues and enquiries
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- And a sincere personal commitment to the Christian faith.
Applications close Wednesday, 1 February 2017
Applicants are invited to provide a concise curriculum vitae including personal details, church involvement, career experience, academic attainments and addressing the criteria listed in the Position Description. Three referees are required to be listed, – included in the three is to be one church reference demonstrating an active faith.
We will notify all applicants if they have reached the interview stage by mid-February.