Schools' Community Engagement Team Administrator
4 days per week (0.8 FTE)
SU Victoria is presenting an exciting opportunity for a gifted administrator to be a part of the SU Victoria Schools Team.
SU Victoria is a Christian movement, serving children, young people and families, working in partnership with local churches. Serving Victoria for over 100 years and as part of the SU International movement, SU Victoria has a strong sense of purpose and a vibrant culture. Our regional work in schools and local communities is shaped by our community development and youth work approach, called 'ELEVATE'.
As a member of the SU Schools' Community Engagement Team, this person will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Schools' Community Engagement Director and leading the administration of SU Victoria's Schools' Community Engagement Team.
The successful applicant will be:
- A mature and growing Christian, actively involved and respected in a local Christian church;
- A proactive and energetic team player; able to work autonomously and independently;
- Well organised, thorough and have an eye for detail;
- Confident and relational, with excellent written and electronic communication skills;
- Able to problem solve, work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Highly skilled in IT.
A position description is available here: http://www.suvic.org.au/about/positions-available/
Applications must include 3 referees, marked confidential and sent to:
Schools' Community Engagement Director
455 Springfield Road, Mitcham 3132
Applications close 8pm 10th January 2016