The Salvation Army Melbourne Project 614 program consists of a team of staff and volunteers based in the City of Melbourne, who are passionate about working with those who live on the city fringes to address issues of homelessness or risks related to homelessness, mental health issues, addiction or social poverty. Connecting with many people each day, the program works to achieve positive outcomes for clients.About the Role:
The position will work collaboratively will all programs located at Melbourne Project 614 to;
- engage with vulnerable women who may be experiencing domestic and family violence, homelessness, abuse and/or trauma.
- develop strategic partnerships that work to improve response strategies in advocating for the needs of women.
- work effectively to ensure an integrated response to service provision that is demonstrated by clear and consistent referral pathways, protocols and joint initiatives.
- Responsible for the development, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of a range of accessible and culturally appropriate services for women and children empower women and women with children to assist themselves whenever this is possible.
- provide education and capacity building in the Family Violence sector through secondary consultation with workers and workshops aimed at anyone who is working with the target client group.
This full time position is a SCHADS Award Level 5, plus super and access to generous salary packaging. Flexibility with work hours is essential.